Last updated: October 10, 2022
- Product and Platform terms: Separate terms apply to our products and services and if you use our products or services these will apply to you. We will make them available to you when you sign-up for any of our products. .
Use of and access to the website:
- Information on the website: The information held on this website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not transmit, modify, copy or make commercial use of the website or any part of it without our prior permission. The intention behind the website is to give you information about TooMuchWifi.
- Non-commercial use: You may download and/or print out all or part of the website for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any reproduction of the content on the website must include the relevant copyright notice.
- While we try to ensure that access to the website is always available, we may change, suspend or discontinue the website, or any part of it, without notice.
- Taking away access: We may take away your rights to use the website or the content for any reason, without notifying you.
You are not allowed to:
- introduce any materials that are designed to hinder the operations of the website or its content;
- damage, disable, overburden, impair, or gain unauthorized access to the content or the website;
- remove, modify, disable, block, obscure or otherwise impair any advertising displayed on, or used in connection, with the website;
- use the website or the content to advertise or promote products or services that we have not expressly approved in writing in advance;
- interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website;
- attempt to discover or reverse engineer the source code and other materials forming part of the technology used to provide the website, or forming part of the content;
- receive or charge money, favours, or other consideration for allowing any other person to use or access the website or the content;
- do anything which is illegal, fraudulent or violates or infringes any rights, title or interest (including, any intellectual property rights) in or to this website or its content;
- link to any page other than the homepage of this website or link in any way that could suggest that we endorse or support you or a third party, or that you have any rights in our website or intellectual property, without our permission;
- remove, disable, or bypass any protection mechanisms or access control mechanisms on the website;
- use any technology (including spiders, crawlers, bots, and similar virtual agents) to search or gain any information from this website without our permission.
Intellectual property rights:
- Ownership: Unless otherwise provided, we are the owner or licensee of all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in and to the website.
- No license for use: We do not grant you any license or right to use any of our trademarks or other intellectual property on this website by virtue of your use of or access to the website.
- Restrictions: Except as expressly permitted under the agreement, the website and its content may not be:
- modified or used to make derivative works;
- rented, leased, loaned, sold or assigned;
- reverse engineered or copied; or
- reproduced or distributed.
- Proprietary notices: You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from the content.
- Requested cease of use: You must stop using our trademarks or other content immediately if we ask you to do so.
Third party websites and material:
- No endorsement: Where we provide hypertext links to third-party internet websites, they are not an endorsement by us of any products or services in such websites and we have not verified the truth or accuracy of any content of such websites. You use such links entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility or liability for the content, use or availability of such websites.
- Third party material: This website may also contain material provided by third parties and we accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of such material.
- No linking without consent: You are not permitted to link any other website to this website without obtaining our prior written consent.
Sharing content and social networks:
Certain pages on the website may allow you to share content via your profile on various social networks and other shared content platforms. When you share content in this way, you also become subject to terms, conditions and policies of those third parties.
We may monitor all internet communications, including web and email traffic, into and out of our domains for security, ensuring compliance with these Terms and detecting fraud and other crimes.
Limits to our rights and responsibilities:
- Own risk: We provide the website “as is”. We do not give any implied warranty or make any other promise about this website.
- Do not rely on the website content: Although we have taken the time to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate, we give no warranties with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information.
- No responsibility: We accept no liability related to your use, or inability to use, the website, or in connection with any error, omission, defect, computer virus or system failure, or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in or linking to other websites from this website.
- You indemnify (or promise to protect) us against any claim, demand, loss, damage, cost, or liability (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to your use of this website.
- Indirect damages: We will never be responsible for any indirect or consequential damages or losses, even if we should have foreseen them. These may include any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of use or damages related to lost or damaged data.
- You acknowledge and agree that in order to have full access to our services, you must register on the website using your cellphone number and entering a valid password.
- If, at any time, you have changed or decide to change your phone number, you agree to be solely responsible for updating your new phone number information with us.
- It is the users responsibility to safeguard their password used to access the TooMuchWifi services.
- It is the users’ responsibility to notify TooMuchWifi of any breach of security or unauthorised use of their account.
- TooMuchWifi is not responsible for the misuse, unauthorised use, breach of security, of the password or to the user account by a third party.
- Customer is responsible for payment of all charges included in the purchase of TooMuchWifi products or services.
- A month is considered to consist of 30 days.
- Payment methods accepted are the following; TooMuchWifi Wallet, EFT, ATM Deposit, Debit Order, specified resellers within the communities served.
- If payment has not been made, TooMuchWifi will notify customers and disable services until payment reflection.
- TooMuchWifi has the right to a pricing change, however customers will be notified prior to changes taking effect.
TooMuchWifi has the right to retrieve equipment set up in the customer’s home after a three (3) month period of no payment.
The laws of South Africa govern these Terms and you agree that the South African courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any matter or dispute in connection with this website.
Code of Conduct:
TooMuchWifi makes the following key commitments and will attempt to:
- Act in a fair, reasonable and responsible manner in all dealings with customers;
- Ensure that all its services and products meet the specifications as contained in TooMuchWifi’s licenses and all the relevant laws and regulations;
- Not unfairly discriminate against or between customers on the basis of race, gender, sex, age, religion, belief, disability, ethnic background or sexual orientation;
- Display utmost courtesy and care when dealing with customers;
- Provide customers with information regarding services and pricing;
- Where requested to do so, provide customers with guidance with regard to their service needs; and
- Keep personal information of customers confidential unless we are:
- Otherwise authorised or required by law or order of court;
- In possession of written authorisation from you to do so; and/or
- Required to release such information for the purpose of briefing our auditors or professional advisors or an accredited debt collection agency.
By email: [email protected]
By visiting this page on our website: https://toomuchwifi.co.za/contact-us/
By phone number: 060 016 9434