Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
What we are looking for
A seasoned Executive Assistant that has experience in strategic operations and project management which goes beyond traditional executive support.
About the role
The Executive Assistant will report directly to the CEO as their trusted second-in-command assistant, contributing to the formulation and execution of strategic initiatives while efficiently managing administrative tasks for a well organised CEO. The successful candidate will have strong ability to excel in both executive support functions and data-driven project coordination.
- Work closely with the CEO to provide support, insights and analytical perspectives to strategic planning and decision making.
- Oversee special projects and report progress to the CEO.
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to gather and analyse data from various sources to generate reports, prepare presentations, and provide recommendations that inform the CEO’s strategic objectives and decisions.
- Provide traditional executive support and handle confidential matters with discretion and professionalism.
- Draft, edit, refine and finalise communications including executive-level presentations, reports, and correspondence.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders, representing the CEO’s office and fostering collaboration.
- Plan, coordinate and schedule meetings and events involving the CEO.
- Prepare all materials, manage logistics, and ensure smooth execution of all meetings and events.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the CEO and key stakeholders, manage requests, enquiries, internal and external relations.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or related field.
Relevant Skills / Experience
- 3+ years experience in an Executive Assistant role which included non-traditional executive support functions in operations and/or data analytics .
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and a sense of ownership and accountability.
- Flexible and able to meet the needs of the CEO.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Must be able to deliver before or by required deadlines.
- Problem solver and proactive with strong decision-making skills.
- Able to prioritise tasks and manage expectations.
- Excellent time and stakeholder management.
- Advanced computer literacy (MS Office, Google Suite, task management software).