Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
What we are looking for
A Somalian speaking and experienced sales and customer relationship management professional to grow and support our Reseller network within the townships of Cape Town.
About the role
The Reseller Specialist reports directly to the Hotspot Manager and is responsible for growing our Reseller network, providing customer service support and coordinating relevant branding requirements.
What you will be doing
- Understand the Company’s product offerings and pricing to accurately present and communicate to potential and existing Resellers.
- Identify and sign up new Resellers.
- Ensure effective onboarding of new Resellers and educating customers on how to use our products and services.
- Enable or identify branding opportunities for our Reseller locations.
- Provide customer and technical support to our Resellers.
- Manage and maintain accurate Reseller information on the Company’s system.
- Achieve monthly KPIs.
- Attend Company events when required.
- Collaborate with other team members in the Hotspot, sales and marketing departments to drive Reseller support and networking efforts.
- Build and maintain working relationships with resellers within your area of focus.
Matric / Grade 12. Relevant tertiary qualifications will be an advantage.
Required Skills and Experience
- Must be proficient in Somali and can speak, read and write in English.
- Previous sales and customer service experience of at least 1 year.
- Must live or have lived in a local township in Cape Town.
- Self-starter with a strong will to succeed.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good communicator, good people skills.
- Basic computer skills or able to perform simple tasks on the Company’s reporting system.
- Must own a working smartphone, have own transport and a valid driver licence.
- Be flexible and able to work in all areas.